Some habits, however, was to change.
有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。
maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激
The road to a lover’s house is never long.
通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
ou mean the world to me.
你对我来说是最重要的。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.
你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
You are my destiny.
你是我的命运.
Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。